This Holy week 2012, I am planning to spend a day with my Visita Iglesia in Quezon City. Last year, my mom and I have visited seven churches in Manila for our Visita Iglesia. It was so nice to visit different churches and learn the latest updates and view of the church. Maunday Thursday is my target day for my Visita Iglesia and now I am starting to take down the list of the churches to visit.
List of Churches for my Visita Iglesia in Quezon City
- ST. PAUL THE APOSTLE PARISH – ADDRESS: #3 Sct. Rallos cor. Timog Ave., Mo. Ignacia & Sct. Santiago St. Brgy Laging Handa, Quezon CityCONTACT NUMBERS: (02) 414-5503, (02) 371-9690,DATE OF ESTABLISHMENT: September 21, 1979FEAST DAY: Last Sunday of January
- Sta Rita De Cascia at address South Lawin, Philam Homes subdivision.
- Santo Domingo Parish at address #537 Quezon Ave.
- Sto. Niño Parish Shrine at Bukidnon Street, Bago Bantay
- Our Lady Of Mount Carmel Parish at Dona Juana Rodriguez Ave. (formerly Broadway Ave.), New Manila
- Most Holy Redeemer Parish at Brixton Hill St., Araneta Ave.
- Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Parish at address #124-13th Ave., Cubao
I will be plotting the map and plan the order of the church to visit first up to the last. I hope to visit the seven churches in Quezon City. May God shower us strength in commemoration of the Holy week. Have a meaningful and blessed week!