I received several blog awards but I wasn’t able to link back on the other awards because of the super tight schedule. This time I would like to make a quick post for the versatile blogger award. I have been chosen in the versatile blogger award by Mama Mia here is her post about her second versatile blogger award.
She commented in my recent post “Swimming at the Splash Island” that she awarded an award for me. I would like to thank her for this award.
The following are the accompanying rules for this award:
- Thank and link back to the blogger that awarded you the badge.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Award 5 or 15 other bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
Seven Things about me :
- I want simple things and to live simply but comfortably.
- I am a Computer Engineering Graduate has basic knowledge in all aspects but don’t have a specialization.
- I just lately learned web design and development (not that broad because it is only self-study). I already designed a simple website, integrated wordpress to it and done some SEO.
- I love to learn how a website behaves and I also learned some tricks but time is not enough to implement because of some priorities.
- I preferred to be a work-at-home mom and I thank God for having a regular work online.
- My top priority is my family and it can’t be replace with money like career over family.
- I am a faithful honest person. When I feel so down I pray deeply to our dear creator and it makes me feel good.
I would like to award this badge to the following versatile bloggers: (I only choose five because I have to admit that I am running out of time)
- Anney (http://blogniako.blogspot.com/)
- Mona (http://w0rkingath0me.blogspot.com/)
- Matt (http://mattscradle.com/)
- Arvin (http://arvin95.blogspot.com/)
These are the top five blogs that I would recommend to read and that I love to read. I may not be leaving a comment as always in their blogs but I do read and visit them.
I hope that they will also pass on the award.