As a super mommy, I am trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle so I can live well that I can perform at my best for my family and work. My parents are really disciplinarian specially my mama; as I grow old I notice that I inherited most of the character traits from my mama not that so strict but I can say that it is a way of living a healthy lifestyle. Here are some of the practical healthy habits that I observe.
- Every time I wake up, I arrange and fix my room before going out. It is a good form of stretching that before you go out of the bedroom your mind and body is condition with a simple task.
- I drink half glass to 1 glass of water after I wake up in the morning. It helps replenish the energy that were lost upon sleeping for long hours.
- Eating big breakfast. In my weight loss program, having a big breakfast is really good because as hours passed by you are going to crave and eat less in the next few hours which is very helpful in weight loss.
- Taking a bath before working. Even if I am only working at home, I always take a bath first before starting my online work because it refreshes our body and gives a good cool mood for the rest of the day.
- Relax your eyes. Since I am expose to the computer most of the times, I rest my eyes every two or three hours by closing my eyes for a moment and go to a place where there are nature colors like green, blue and brown (good thing we have a mini garden in front of the house).
- Brushing my teeth after eating sweets. Aside from the regular brushing of teeth, since I love sweets and chocolates I also brush my teeth every time I ate sweet snacks to avoid tooth decay.
- Avoid getting your hands wet after a continuous computer work or any other related task that may lead to hand tremors/ shaky hands (pasma in filipino) according to popular beliefs by our grandparents. If I really need my hand to get wet I condition my hand by using an alcohol first rubbing both hands with it then after a few minutes my hands are ready.