Currently, I stopped my effective weight loss program plan which I started after the new year occasion welcoming the year 2010 for a healthy beginning. From my weight loss program I lose 3 kilos in almost two months and now I am maintaining my weight which is overweight no more. I decided to pause with my weight loss program because I have so much on-line work to do this season (mostly I slept only 4 hours a day) that’s why I wanted my body to absorb the best energy derived from food intake as I believe it’s healthier compared with taking vitamins and supplements. So what’s with an effective tuna diet? I just wanted to share the tuna diet of my brother-in-law which is also effective in his part.
Effective Tuna Diet
Actually I interviewed my brother-in-law who is an Orthodontics by which seem so healthy with his body. Many would noticed him from the time he loses pounds then kilos from his not so overweight body before almost nine years ago and now still maintains a healthy body with this tuna diet.
- For breakfast he would eat rice (1 cup) with a regular meal and the succeeding food intake with his lunch and dinner are fruits, Tuna flakes in vegetable oil (I saw the can it is 1 small can Century Tuna) with skyflakes crackers ( 2 pieces – that is 6 layer crackers) and for the drink he only drinks water avoiding soft drinks. If the viand is really tempting, he eat some without a rice.
- This is his tuna diet plan where he start losing weight which he observed for a couple of weeks but of course there are an exception of days because with tuna alone you are not getting the proper nutrition (4 to 5 times a week then regular meal for the remaining days). He use this diet plan until he reaches his target which is the normal body weight.
- It wouldn’t be effective without an exercise. During his first days of diet when he already lose weight, he exercise and monitor the calorie he loses using a “Timeworks exercise machine”. I also tried this machine but I think it is not ideal for women because you will be muscular if you use this.
- Since then he manage to maintain his normal weight and he can eat what he wants. His secret of maintaining his normal weight now aside from tuna and skyflakes crackers are jogging exercise.
- I also remember my two pretty officemates before maintains their sexy body by eating tuna and half rice every lunch time. When they eat lunch, they are joking that they are already developing fins and gills because of their tuna diet (lol).
There are really many ways to lose weight and we should always consider that when we lose weight we should also discipline ourselves. Let us always think a natural healthier way to lose weight.