In my previous post, I tackle about calorie and its important role in our body and now I am wondering how many calories we burn in our usual daily activities. From the moment we sleep till we wake up and perform our daily task we burn calories. I personally research the amount of calories burned based from a regular activities of a person. The amount of calories burned in the activities depends on the body weight, age and condition of health.
- Sleeping calmly (per hour) – 56 calories – I usually sleep in 6-7 hours per day so that would be 336 or 392 calories burned.
- Taking a bath in 15 minutes – 20 calories
- Household walking (per hour) – 120 calories
- Using ladder / walking upstairs (10mins) – 82 calories- Since my bedroom is in the second floor, I always use a ladder to go my room.
- Reading a book, magazine (per hour) – 80 calories – I usually read the post in my computer.
- Watching Television (per hour) – 60 calories
- Typing/ encoding in a computer (per hour) – 93 calories
- Playing with kids (per hour)– 150 calories - I love playing with kids especially with my toddler and my niece.
I really don’t want to deprive myself from eating the foods I love so whenever I eat a high caloric foods, I tend to burn my high calorie intake by doing activities like walking or playing with my little Boy then I drink a lot of water.